OAU ICT Training Timetable 2019/2020 Academic Session : The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) 2019/2020 academic session ICT Training Timetable has been released. See OAU ICT Training Timetable for fresh students below.
The pivotal role of the university in producing the levels of human capital required for countries to succeed in the globalised ‘information economy’ has been expressed in terms of higher education’s ability to provide the labour market with information-aware and information-adept graduates. Developments in multimedia, increased communications and other ICT innovations are obviously key components of the information economy. Thus, it is imperative for the Obafemi Awolowo University that prides itself as the leading ICT University in Nigeria to empower her students.
The ICT training for fresh undergraduate students aims to impart basic ICT skill into the students right from the onset of their educational career in OAU. New ICT initiatives are being introduced to the University. These include: student e-mail services, smart classrooms, multimedia driven lecture delivery, intra-university voice communication ‘Keedu’, increasing online engagement, course registration, TCC project, e-assessment, inter-university online collaboration (OAU and Unilag) and techno-preneurship.
These are in addition to various existing services such as online meetings and interviews via telepresence and video, conference, advanced search, e-library, internet access etc.
These services require basic ICT skill to navigate and derive maximum benefit. The purpose of this training is therefore to educate the newly admitted students on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as they will continue to apply the skills acquired from the training throughout their stay in Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) and after their first degree education.
The training attracts its own ‘Certificate of Participation’ therefore eliminating the need for the students to patronize road side computer schools after graduation in desperate search for certificate of computer training which today is a pre-requisite for job placement in most organizations.
More updates for you;
- PLASU School Fees 2019/2020 Session [New & Returning Students]
- NOUN Business School Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NMS Admission Form 2020/2021 – Apply Nigerian Military School Form
- www.nms1954.sch.ng – Nigerian Military School Portal (NMS Form)
- NMS Entrance Exam Centres – Nigerian Military School Zaria Centres
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- BMGA Fellows Program 2020 for Young Nigerian Women – Apply Here
- Romanian State Scholarships 2020/2021 for Foreign Citizens
- LASU BSc/HND Conversion Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Mountain Top University Late Resumption Fee 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Portal 2020 – www.cbncpp.org
- NOUN 9th Convocation Important Information to Graduands
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- INEC Recruitment Closing Date for 2020 Online Registration
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses
- ALU Patoranking Scholarship Programme 2020 for Young African Leaders
Download OAU ICT Training Timetable.
The ICT training for fresh undergraduates of the 2019/2020 session starts on 2nd-6th March, 2020. Click here to download the timetable.