All newly admitted students who had paid their ACCEPTANCE FEES before payment was discontinued, should submit their ACCEPTANCE FEE REFUND REQUEST at their respective departments where they will be collated and subsequently delivered to the University Bursary for processing.
The following documents should be submitted:
Letter, addressed to the University Bursar, requesting for refund and stating:
- Bank Name.
- Account Name.
- Account Number.
- Evidence of payment
Please note that the submission of the refund request should be made on or before Monday, 16th March, 2020.
More updates for you;
- CBN Salary Structure – Current Central Bank of Nigeria Salary Structure
- NDA Application Closing Date 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course
- www.cbncpp.org Employment Portal 2020 – CBN Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
- ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- NEDC ICT Resource Training Program – www.nedcresourcecentre.org
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- Google Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Wiki Loves Africa 2020 Photo Competition & How to Participate
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2020 for African Start-ups
- applicants.inecrecruitment.com – INEC Recruitment Portal Register & Login
- Nigerian Defence Academy Courses – See Current NDA List of Courses