The Police announced that the online application would be opened for a period of 6 weeks, from the 14th of July to the 23rd of August, 2020.
The first requirement, according to DCP Frank Mba, the Force Public Relations Officer, is that applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force.
- How to Access CBN MSMEDF Loan – Requirements & How to Apply
- How to Access New CBN Non-oil Export Fund (NESF)
- How to Access New CBN Agric Fund – AGSMEIS & MSMEDF Loan
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- How to Access CBN AGSMEIS Loan For SMEs & Agricultural Businesses
- How to Access CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund for SMEs
Nigeria Police Registration Form Requirements.
Below are other requirements you need to meet to qualify for the position:
- Interested candidates should visit https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng OR CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
- Candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force: Impediment in speech, gross malformation of teeth or jaw, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, deformed hands, defective eyesight or squints eyes, amputation of any part of the body.
- Special Public Works Registration Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng
- Buhari: 774000 To Be Employed On Special Public Works Programme
- Oyo Tescom Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020 Form & How to Apply
- World Bank Group Africa Fellowship 2021 for Ph.D Students & Graduates
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form
- United Bank for Africa PLC (UBA) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Landmark University Recruitment 2020/2021 Form & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Lagos State Health Service Commission Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Special Public Works Recruitment Portal 2020 – specialpublicworks.gov.ng