Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020 www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng : Are you looking for Nigeria customs service recruitment application form? Do you want to apply Customs Service Recruitment form online? If yes, this post you guide you through the necessary procedures needed to apply online.
In this post, you will discover relevant information regarding www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng recruitment registration form 2019 and how to Apply!
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2019, Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment guide, How to apply for Nigerian Custom Service latest vacancy online, full procedure and requirement involved. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
There’s a whole lot of news about Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2019/2020. The major news is about when NCS recruitment 2019 will actually start?
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this;
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- I need Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment updates, etc.
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020?
This page will enlighten on all you need to know about the Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment. Stay focus and read through.
You need to know that the reason why we’ve written this guide is to enlighten the general public about how NCS application is which is always conducted through the official NCS website which is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Note:Mediangr.com.ng will never ask any of our users/audience to pay any money for any guide posted here except for past questions and services/advert placements on this website. So, please be guided and stay away from scammers.
Is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng The Right Portal For Nigeria Customs Recruitment?
Yes. The NCS portal is the official job application portal where you can always get latest vital information about NCS Nigeria.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019 portal will help you understand more about how NCS recruits, how Nigeria Customs service test’s applicants and how NCS shortlist and physically verify new qualified candidates.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NCS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Before we continue, check out some latest job recruitment application forms in Nigeria.
- Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Current News Update Today 2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- NSCDC News: 2.5M Nigerians Applied Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 careers.mtnonline.com
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020
Activities of Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents.
General requirements for NCS 2019/2020 online Recruitment
If you want to pick the form, kindly note the under listed requirements.
1. First, you must be a Nigerian
2. You must be up to the required age limit.
3. Suitably qualified candidates must SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
4. Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
5. Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
6. Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply.
Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
Please note that online application form submission can only be possible whenever the form is out.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your feedback via the comment section below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide via our comment box.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.