Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director: The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Financial Director. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor‘s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration with at least 15 years work experience.
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football.
The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Financial Director
- Ever dreamed about working in football? Now’s your chance to make the dream a reality!
- At the African Confederation of Football (CAF) we are looking for bright and talented people to join our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes and your professional experience meets our criteria get in touch with us via our website:
Financial Director who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by effectively managing all of its financial requirements including:
- Supervising divisional staff
- Overseeing internal controls
- Setting financial targets
- Engaging with external parties
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Monitoring expenditure
- Overseeing risk management
- Treasury management and insurance aspects
- Planning and monitoring cash flow
- Evaluating investments
- Managing financial and tax compliance
- The CAF Financial Director will be responsible for developing and executing a Financial Strategy and ensuring the ongoing improvement of the entire operations of CAF’s finances.
Confederation of African Football Recruitment Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
- Master’s Degree or CPA or Accounting equivalent
- Minimum experience of 15+ years in financial functions. IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English and/or Arabic and French
- Proven experience as Finance Director, CFO or a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of developing and improving financial functions, both for financial planning, analysis and financial operations
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility and integrity
- Strong change management skills
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
How to Apply Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered