How to Apply 2021 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment (BMTC): Application portal for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen and Airwomen (BMTC 2021) is open; eligible candidates are invited to enroll. Online registration starts on 2 March and closes on 30 March. Interested applicants are to apply online at www.airforce.mil.ng – the www.airforce.mil.ng recruitment 2021 also spells out a number of application guidelines that applicants must follow.
The Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training. It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
- How to Get NYIF Email Verification Link for Registration on Portal
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 Application Form Portal
- How to Check Your CBN COVID-19 Loan TCF Loan Application Status
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 BMTC | QUALIFICATIONS
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/ NECO/GCE /NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers who must be between18 and 28 years.
- Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/ Organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO /GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their experience, which shall include certificates and medals.
To apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen and Airwomen (BMTC 2021);
- Visit the online application portal at airforce.mil.ng;
- Read application instructions;
- Fill the application form as appropriate;
- Print out the underlisted documents after completion of the application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Please note the following about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021;
- Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once; multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Recruitment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence, International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant .
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from 2 March 2021 or call the following support lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30 March 2021
However, Do you have any question, Please, Feel Free to let us know at the comment box.
You don’t want to miss any opportunity, then SIGN UP for our updates by email or subscribe through the sign-up form.