KADPOLY Matriculation Ceremony Date 2019/2020 Academic Session : This article contains the Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for the 2019/2020 newly admitted candidates.
The Academic Board of the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) wishes to invite all Students and the General Public to the Matriculation Ceremony of students for 2019/2020 academic session scheduled to hold as seen below.
Date: 19th March, 2020
Venue: Convocation Square, Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Main Campus, Tundun Wada, Kadun.
The exercise is for the following students:
- All HND 1
- All HND 2 (Direct)
- KPT Diploma
- All ND 1
- NCE TECH / SPECIAL NEEDS
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
General Information to all concerned students.
All concerned and the general public are hereby notified that this matriculation exercise marks the end of admission for the year 2019, 2020 academic session.
All new students are reminded that their admission remain provisional until they matriculate.
This means that they must be present in person at the matriculation ceremony on the 19th March, 2020.
Appearance by proxy will not be accepted.
All matriculating students are required to to collect their matriculation oath forms and academic gown loans forms from their respective departments.
The academic gowns should be collected from Academic Affairs Division, Central Administration after the payment of N200 (Two hundred Naira) only to the Kaduna Polytechnic Micro Finance Bank.
Only duly-filled matriculation oath forms will be collected back at the venue of the matriculation exercise.
Failure to submit the form at the venue will mean automatic forfeiture of admission by the student concerned.