LASUED Post UTME Form is out and on sale. Lagos State University of Education (LASUED) announces registration for Post-UTME & Direct Entry for 2023/2024, from 7th to 18th August. Open for 67 programmes across diverse disciplines, applicants must meet eligibility criteria. Apply through the official portal.
The Lagos State University of Education, Oto/Ijanikin, with a campus at Epe, is delighted to announce the commencement of online registration for post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for 2023/2024 admission. This important exercise is scheduled to begin from Monday 7th to Friday 18th of August 2023. All applicants are required to upload their credentials online, as detailed below.
LASUED Post UTME Form Application Eligibility
LASUED Post UTME Form applications are now open to all qualified candidates for admission through both UTME and Direct Entry pathways into the various regular Undergraduate programmes at LASUED for the upcoming academic year. Admission is available to everyone, without discrimination based on race, tribe, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
The LASUED Post UTME Form is only available if a candidate meets the following criteria;
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University of Education in the 2023/2024 UTME and Direct Entry.
- Those wishing to change to LASUED must do so through JAMB before applying on the University portal.
- Candidates who have obtained a minimum score of 170 and have the required relevant O’ level credits are eligible for online screening.
- Direct Entry candidates, especially NCE holders, are eligible if LASUED was their first choice in the 2023/2024 Direct Entry exercise.
- Applicants must be 16 years old or above by October 1st, 2023.
- The process is also open to those with visual impairments who meet the above criteria.
- Five (5) Credits in subjects relevant to the chosen course, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- UTME score of 170 or above.
- Indication of LASUED as First Choice.
Lagos State University of Education Courses.
Lagos State University of Education offers a wide variety of programmes across several colleges. Below is an outline of the courses available:
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES EDUCATION (COHED)
- B.A. Ed. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Ed. Fine Arts
- B.A. Fine Arts
- B.A. Ed. Music
- B.A. Music
- B.A. Theatre & Performing Arts
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION (COSED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Ed. Statistics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Ed. Integrated Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Health Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Human Kinetics
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (COITED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Educational Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Automobile Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Woodwork Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Electrical Technology
- B.Sc. Ed. Metalwork Technology
- B.Ed. Entrepreneurship
- B.LIS. Library and Information Sciences
COLLEGE OF VOCATIONAL AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION (COVED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Agricultural Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Home Economics
- B.Sc. Home Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Secretarial Administration
- B.Sc. Ed. Accounting
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Ed. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION (COMSSED)
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Educational Management
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Geography
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Transport Management
- B.Sc. Ed. Social Studies
COLLEGE OF SPECIALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (COSED)
- Ed. Early Childhood Care Education
- Ed. Primary Education Studies
- Ed. Counselling Psychology
- Ed. Special Education
- Ed. Adult Education
COLLEGE OF LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION ARTS EDUCATION (COLCAED)
- B.A. Ed. English
- B.A. English
- B.A. Ed. French
- B.A. French
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. Yoruba
- B.A. Yoruba
- B.A. Ed. Igbo
- B.A. Igbo
- B.A. Ed. Hausa
- B.A. Hausa
How to Apply for LASUED Post UTME Form 2023/2024.
- To begin the LASUED Post UTME Form registration, please visit the LASUED Admission Portal https://admission.lasued.edu.ng/apply_now.php?appid=MQ==
- Secondly, Check the list of available programmes: click on ‘List of Programmes’.
- Also, Apply for the Admissions process: click ‘Apply Now’ of the open programme and fill out the form accurately.
- Complete the Application Form: Follow the steps and click submit.
- Now, Make Payment: Pay the Post UTME screening fee and complete the online screening exercise.
- Then Print Documents: Print the completed Application form and Post-UTME screening Receipt.
- Finally, Proceed to the Admissions Office: Bring printouts and copies of your credentials.
Please be advised that any applicant who pays money through means other than the one stated on the University website does so at their own risk.
LASUED is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse educational environment. All applicants are encouraged to participate in the admission process, and we look forward to welcoming new students to our vibrant community. For any queries or further details, please refer to the official website or contact the admissions office directly.