How to Apply Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2020 for Graduates: Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company are now accepting applications from eligible graduates for its 2020 Future Leaders Programme. See the requirements and how to apply for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme below.
Unilever Future Leaders’ League is a dynamic competition that brings together some of the brightest students from all over the world who want to experience what tomorrow’s leadership is all about. Joining UFLL means enrolling in a once in a lifetime challenge where you will be working with real brands and real business cases.
It is a thrilling hands-on experience that will allow you to understand a leading business from the inside, to be developed by the top leaders that build and manage our globally well-known brands and to boost the skills you need to ignite the leader in you. At Unilever, we are looking for students who will partner with us to create a better business and a better world, and who are looking to become the leaders of tomorrow, today. If you are one of these people, the Unilever Future Leaders’ League is your place!
Unilever Future Leaders Programme Requirements.
Whichever area you work in, you’ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
Unilever Future Leaders Programme Benefits.
What will the programme involve?
- The programme is designed to develop and build business leader mindset to further embed the owner’s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
- You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. Over 3 – 5 years you’ll cover at least four milestones to provide experience in key business and functional areas
What will you learn?
- Learning from Experience: You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with a major customer.
- Learn from People: you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning: You will have training sessions that encompass a mix of professional, business and leadership skills. For Professional training, in the first and second year, you’ll be having three weeks of some of the best Supply Chain training around through the Unilever Supply Chain Foundation. After the first year, a wide range of internal and external training programmes are available to develop both your skills and competencies as you progress your career.
Support and empowerment:
- We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you. You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development. We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose-driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking. Future-focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment.
- We will push you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact where you learn from the best. Firsthand experience – it’s the fastest way to learn. Come join us to create a Bright Future Made You.
How to Apply Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2020 for Graduates.
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Graduate Marketing
- Unilever Future Leaders Program – Graduate Finance
- Unilever Future Leaders Program – Graduate Customer Development
- Unilever Future Leaders Programme – Graduate Supply Chain
Note: Sometimes, correspondence may end up in your spam folder. Therefore, it is important to regularly check your spam folder during the entire recruitment process.
Deadline: Not Specified.