Unilever Nigeria Future Leaders Programme 2020 – Graduate Finance: Unilever Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 Unilever Future Leaders Program – Graduate Finance. The programme is designed to develop and build a business leader mindset to further embed the owner’s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end, and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products every day!
Table of Contents
- 1 Unilever Nigeria Future Leaders Programme 2020 – Graduate Finance
- 2 Title: Unilever Future Leaders Program – Graduate Finance
- 3 How to Apply Unilever Nigeria Future Leaders Programme 2020 – Graduate Finance
Applications are invited for:
Job Number: 200002F5
- At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Rexona, Lipton, Axe, and Hellmann’s, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Knorr, Pepsodent, lifebuoy etc.
- Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
What will the programme involve?
- The programme is designed to develop and build business leader mindset to further embed the owner’s mindset, understand how the full business operates end to end and cultivate the entrepreneurial spirit through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
- You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
- Over 3 – 5 years you’ll cover at least four milestones to provide experience in key business and functional areas
What will you be doing?
- Finance at Unilever is about a lot more than numbers. It’s a craft that requires you to get to the heart of multi-billion dollar brands.
- People will seek your advice on brand development, pricing strategy and more – and they’ll trust you to see past the figures to the bigger picture.
- You’ll be involved in evaluating the benefits of innovation on major brands like Lipton and Rexona, and be in the thick of pricing strategy and investment decisions.
- Via your rotations you will get up to speed with our operations, processes and risks.
- You’ll get a chance to work in cross-functional teams with other business functions.
- By getting involved with financial accounting, management reporting and analysis, you’ll experience real work straight away.
Our people have the opportunity to make a big impact every day on a local level, across Africa and the globe.
What do we look for?
- Whichever area you work in -Factory Finance, Audit, Controllers, Marketing Finance, Customer Development– you’ll need to be ambitious, an excellent analytical thinker with a drive for getting things done and a real talent for delivering through others.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. While we are open to applications from all disciplines, typically (but not exclusively) a background in Finance, Business Administration, Mathematics. Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management, Science, can be an advantage.
- A strong academic track record.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and personal initiative and drive
- Strong analytical skills
What will you learn?
- Learning from Experience: You will experience yourself evaluating innovation launches on global brands like Rexona and Ponds, or shaping investment decisions with major customer.
- Learn from People: you will get the business coaching from experienced managers, individual mentor and even a buddy.
- Formal Learning: You will have training sessions that encompasses a mix of professional, business and leadership skills. For Professional training, in the first and second year, you’ll be having three weeks of some of the best Supply Chain training around through the Unilever Supply Chain Foundation. After the first year, a wide range of internal and external training programmes are available to develop both your skills and competencies as you progress your career.
Support and empowerment:
- We’ll support you every step of the way to senior management but much of your progress will be up to you.
- You’ll need to be focused and ambitious to get where you want, identifying opportunities and taking responsibility for your own development.
- We have a proven tradition of developing our own purpose driven leaders and encourage innovative thinking.
- Future focused feedback and challenging goals drives innovation and ambition within a performance culture and an inclusive and informal environment.
- We will push you to achieve your potential and make a big business impact where you learn from the best.
- Firsthand experience – it’s the fastest way to learn. Come join us create a Bright Future Made You.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Unilever Nigeria Future Leaders Programme 2020 – Graduate Finance
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Sometimes, correspondence may end up in your spam folder. Therefore, it is important to regularly check your spam folder during the entire recruitment process.