SPDC Internship Programme 2019/20 : This is to inform you that, the Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019/2020 Internship Programme. The SPDC Internship Programme 2019/20 is carefully designed for University Undergraduates to explore a career path, gain valuable work experience and receive financial compensation.
The Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
SPDC Internship Programme 2019/20
- Meadow Hall Group Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020
- Arik Air Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower Transition Login Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/npower-transition
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Commences Physical Screening Of Successful Candidates
Title: Seplat Internship Programme
Job Title: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
About the SPDC Internship Programme
- Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
SPDC Internship Programme Requirements
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
SPDC Internship Programme Benefits
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply SPDC Internship Programme 2019/20
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply online
- Nestle ITF-NECA Technical Training Programme 2019
- Nestle Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2019/2020
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate & Experienced Recruitment 2019
- Arik Air Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- Npower Salary 2019 Monthly Stipends Latest News Today
- Minimum Wage News: FG Releases Circular on New Wage Consequential Adjustment