Seplat Petroleum Development Company Internship Programme 2019/2020 : Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019/2020 Internship Programme.
The SPDC Internship programme 2019 is carefully designed for University Undergraduates to explore a career path, gain valuable work experience and receive financial compensation.
- 1 Seplat Petroleum Development Company Internship Programme 2019/2020
- 2 Title: Seplat Internship Programme
- 3 Description
- 4 Seplat Petroleum Development Company Internship Programme Requirements
- 5 Benefits of Seplat Internship Programme
- 6 Application Closing Date
- 7 How to Apply Seplat Internship Programme 2019/2020
Seplat Petroleum Development Company (SEPLAT) is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian stock exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
- Meadow Hall Group Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2020
- Arik Air Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Job Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower Transition Login Portal npvn.npower.gov.ng/npower-transition
- NPF Salary Structure – New Nigeria Police Salary Payscale
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment 2019/2020
- Civil Defence Commences Physical Screening Of Successful Candidates
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the:
Title: Seplat Internship Programme
Job Title: Full time
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Seplat Internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
Applicant must be:
- A University Undergraduate at the time of application
- Must present a letter of internship from school
- Must have a CGPA of 3.0 and above for OND and 3.2 and above for B.Sc
- Must be available in Nigeria to commence internship
- Able to fulfill tasks set out by supervisor
- Organized and competent to perform clerical duties as will be assigned.
Benefits of Seplat Internship Programme
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Develop and refine skills
- Gain confidence
- Network with professionals in the field
- Receive financial compensation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Seplat Internship Programme 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2020/2021 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2019 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2019 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2019 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2019 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2019