Nestle Nigeria Recruitment for General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional : Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: General Comms & Corporate Affairs Specialist Professional. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor‘s Degree with at least 8 years work experience.
The Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits.
We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Ref Id: 9999
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Position Type: Full-time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Corporate Communications Specialists who will be responsible for ensuring the planning and execution of the Corporate Communication strategy and for providing expertise to build trust and raise Nestlé’s profile while managing the media and internal audiences.
- Define and ensure the execution of the annual communication plan for our Creating Shared Value/Nutrition Health and Wellness initiatives across the country/cluster (external/internal audiences)
- Manage relationships with Media (local, international) while identifying opportunities to amplify our positive story and strengthen Media relationships
- Write and edit press releases, articles, position statements and other content
- Draft and edit Social Media Posts
- Deliver briefing materials for interviews
- Provide communications expertise to internal stakeholders for internal and external engagements
- Manage the media database (journalist, editors, bloggers)
- Coordinate with agencies to ensure consistency of messages in all communications materials (newsletters, brochures, etc.)
What Will Make You Successful
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrable expertise in communications: writing, editing, speaking, presenting
- 8+ years’ experience in local and international media management/ corporate communications/ public relations, social media
- Experience in journalism or an external communication agency desirable
- Experience of working in different business functions
- Experience of senior-level negotiations and conflict management plus general issues or policies
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal stakeholder engagement.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
MORE INTERESTING ARTICLES:
- Federal Civil Service Salary Structure
- FG BEA Scholarship Exam Date 2024/2025 www.fsbn.com.ng
- Carlcare Development Nigeria Recruitment 2024 for Graduates
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2024 Fresh Job Vacancies
- Fortune Security Company Limited Recruitment 2024 Form
- CWAY Group Recruitment Application Form 2024 & How to Apply
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2024 Current News Update Today
- Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024