Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program 2021: Lafarge Africa Plc is now accepting applications from young, bright technical talent for its 2021 Graduate Trainee Program. The deadline for the submission of applications is 28th June 2021.
Lafarge Graduate Trainee Program – The 2021 Graduate Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to develop into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary. Join us as we find better ways to build together.
- University of Bayreuth Doctoral Research Scholarship 2021/2022
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022
- JAMB UTME Mock Result Checker 2021 – portal.jamb.gov.ng
- Federal Poly Offa Registration Deadline 2020/2021
- UNDIP Scholarship for Masters Studies 2021/2022 (Fully-funded)
- City University of Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships 2021/2022
- Npower Batch C Monitors Gets Engagement Letters & Tablets
- CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan Registration Portal
- JAMB Reprint 2021/2022 – How to Re-Print JAMB UTME Slip on Portal
Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage.
Who Can Apply
- Engineering Degree from a reputable institution
- Completion of NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: