NPA Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course Admission: This is to inform you that the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA), Wudil, Kano is inviting suitably qualified Nigerian citizens for admission into its 8th Regular Course degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates admitted into the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil degree course will undergo a combined academic and Police training for a minimum period of Five (5) Years leading to Bachelor’s degrees and commission into the Nigeria Police Force as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP).
The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil (NPA) sale of online application forms for admission into the 8th Regular Course of degree programme will commence on Monday 13th April, 2020 and end on Sunday 5th July, 2020.
Nigeria Police Academy, NPA Programmes.
NPA Courses leading to Bachelor’s degrees in the following disciplines are available in the Academy:
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES.
- History & International Studies
FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Political Science
FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Forensic Science
How to Apply NPA Application Form 2020/2021 – 8th Regular Course Admission.
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- Applicants must, in addition, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board [JAMB] as well as sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates need not select the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as a University of choice in the JAMB form. However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores of 180 which is the Academy’s Cut-off mark in JAMB and purchased the Academy online Application Form will be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form.
2. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.