IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Program 2020 & How to Apply : IPI PowerTech invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 Graduate Trainee Program. Interested candidates should possess HND or B.Eng / Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with not more than two years work experience.
IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
Applications are invited for:
- Eko Hotel & Suites Eco-friendly Recyclable Art Contest 2020
- CDFIPB Application Number Retrieval Process 2020 [NSCDC Recruitment]
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Portal 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Plc Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- osun.csm.ng – Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Civil Defence Second Phase of Recruitment Process Latest News Update
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020/2021 – nnrcportal.azurewebsites.net
- CBNCPP.org Recruitment Portal Closing Date 2020/2021 – Apply Here
- CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.cbncpp.org
Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Northern Region, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- If you’re young, innovative, agile, and solution driven, we implore you to start your career with us as we look to impart fresh ideas into our operations. (Production, Implementation and Maintenance)
- Successful applicants will undergo a period of training (classroom and field) on the various aspects of our technical operations after which he/she will be deployed.
Requirements for IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Program 2020.
- HND or B.Eng / Tech in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least Lower credit or second class lower not earlier than 2017.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Not more than two years post NYSC experience.
- Must not be above thirty (27) years of age.
- Must be willing to work in the north and any other region in the country
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand technical processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must.
- HIGH level of Integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Program 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only northern candidates will be considered for this application.