Lagos State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2020 : Lagos State Judicial Service Commission invites application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of: Official Verbatim Court Reporter. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a degree in Secretarial Studies / Secretarial Administration or Social Sciences / Humanities / Arts or Sciences and any other related discipline from a recognized University.
Are you looking for government recruitment / job vacancy in Lagos State? Are you qualified to apply for the ongoing Lagos State Judicial Service Commission recruitment 2020 form? If then, proceed below to see how to apply for the Lagos State Judiciary recruitment form online.
RELATED: Npower December Stipend News
- All Emergency Numbers Hotlines in Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
- NECO Recruitment 2020
- NDA 72nd Regular Course Admission Application Form 2020/2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2020/2021
The Lagos State Judicial Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Official Verbatim Court Reporter
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of official reporter-in-training for the Lagos State Judiciary.
Qualifications Required for Lagos State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- A degree in Secretarial Studies / Secretarial Administration or Social Sciences / Humanities/Arts or Sciences and any other related discipline from a recognized University.
- A Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of the use of computer is an added advantage.
- Trainee will undergo a 12- month intensive training programme on the use of Voice Machine to record Court proceedings. On completion of the training, successful candidates will be absorbed into the Lagos State Judicial Service as Official Reporter
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.