FULOKOJA Postgraduate Registration Procedure 2019/2020 Session : The registration and screening procedure for the newly admitted Master/Ph.D students of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2019/2020 academic session. See FULOKOJA postgraduate screening and registration procedure below.
The School of Postgraduate Studies of Federal University Lokoja will commence screening and registration for Master/Ph.D students for the 2019/2020 academic session starting from Monday, 13th January to Friday, 13th March, 2020.
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm daily.
Please note that any student who fails to register on or before the deadline will be assumed to have voluntarily withdrawn his or her admission.
- Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020
- How To Apply CBN AGSMEIS Loan 2020/2021 & Requirements
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
- CBN MSMEDF Loan 2020/2021 Application Guide – Apply Without Collateral
- IVVN Mentoring Fellowship Programme 2020 for Female Scientists
- Global Recycling Foundation RecyclingHeroes Contest 2020 [Nominate]
- Skusat CBT Contest 2020 – Participate in Live Test & Win Cash Prizes
- SAP Nigeria Young Professional Program 2020
- Oduduwa University Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies Recruitment 2020/2021
- Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.osun.csm.ng
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 & How to Apply
- How to Apply INEC Recruitment 2020 & Important Updates
- Osun State Ministry of Education Teaching Staff Recruitment 2020/2021
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Screening & Registration Procedure.
1. Successfully admitted students are to Proceed to the School of Postgraduate Studies with their original credentials for clearance
2. Cleared students can therefore proceed to PGD student registration portal
3. Generate and Print school fees payment invoice
4. Proceed to any bank and process payment with the printed invoice OR
5. Process payment by card by visiting “remita.net”, click on “pay electronic invoice” and follow the instructions
6. Return to PGD student registration portal (https://pg.fulokoja.edu.ng/apply) to confirm school fees payment
7. Print school fees receipt
8. Go to Bursary Unit for stamp and confirmation
9. Return to the PGD student registration Portal to complete registration
10. Register courses online
11. Print out your course form.
12. Return to School of Postgraduate Studies for the final submission of the following (School fees receipt duly stamped, Student Information form, Course registration form e.t.c)