DAAR Communications Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form : DAAR Communications Plc is recruiting to fill the position of: Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager (Risk Management). The position is located in Abuja. Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
In this post, you will learn how to apply for DAAR Communications Recruitment Application Form2019/2020 and all information needed to apply online.
Before we continue, check out some latest job recruitment application forms in Nigeria.
- Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Current News Update Today 2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- NSCDC News: 2.5M Nigerians Applied Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 careers.mtnonline.com
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020
Now, let’s dive in to how to apply for DAAR Communications recruitment form 2019.
About DAAR Communications Plc
DAAR Communications Plc is one of Africa‘s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment news, and information to a global audience. DAAR Communications Plc owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news, radio stations and entertainment television networks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager (Risk Management)
Location: Corporate HQ, Abuja
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risk as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risk affecting the business
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as cost, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating previous handling of risk
- Establishing and quantifying the organisations risk appetite i.e. the level of risk they are prepared to accept
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the Board of Directors so they understand the most significant risk, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to indivduals to understand their accountability for individual risks
- Corporate Governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders
- Carrying out processes such as purchasing insurance, implementing health and safety measures and making business continuity plans to limit risk and prepare for if things go wrong
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation
- Specific tasks will depend on the requirements of the broadcast industry in which you work.
- Work hours are typically 9am to 5pm
- Monday to Friday. You can be expected to work additional hours at more senior levels.
What to Expect:
- Work is primarily office based but often time includes visits to other stations
Qualifications Needed to apply DAAR Communications Recruitment
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, a Degree in any one of the following discipline may enhance your chances:
- Finance or Economics
- Management or Business Studies
- Risk Management
- Sciences Statistics
- Graduates of Risk Management courses and courses with Risk Management content, as well as any person with cognate experience in Risk Management, may find these advantageous.
You will need to have:
- Technical acumen
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for details
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Planning and organisational skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues
- A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience at mid to senior management levels
- Risk Management is a growing industry with increasing opportunities for graduates who have the skills and abilities to make important business decisions
- Risk Managers advise organisations on any potential risk to the profitability of the company
- They identify and assess threats, put in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risk
- As a Risk Manager you will be responsible for managing the risk to the organisation, its employees, customers, reputational risk, assets and interest of stakeholders.
- At par with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, CV, relevant credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.