Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) Recruitment 2022: Recent graduates and students in their final year of studies are invited to apply for the Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) – a full time analyst program in Nigeria . Citi’s Europe, Middle East and Africa regional business is looking for full-time Analysts to join the team in various locations across the region.
The EM Analyst Program begins is a 4-week training program. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions.
Table of Contents
Before you proceed, check – Registration Procedure For 2022 JAMB UTME/DE Form On Portal.
- NDA Courses & Requirements for 74th Regular Course
- NDA Application Form 2022/2023 – 74th Regular Course Admission
- NDA Subject Combination 2022 for 74RC Entrance Exam (JAMB)
- 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Form Registration Instructions & Guidelines
- How To Retrieve / Recover JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023
- JAMB Profile Code 2022/2023 (All You Need To Know)
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2022/2023 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2022/2023 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Regularization 2022/2023 – How to & Requirements
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2022 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- NOUN Approved Graduation List 2022
Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) | What to Expect
Analysts will have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the both banking and operational divisions within Citi. The classroom training program are followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi.
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. We are open to your degree background as we will provide you the training you require to excel.
By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities and grown their corporate career.
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
To be eligible for Emerging Markets Analyst (EMEA) Full Time Analyst Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed your university degree or will complete it prior to June 2022
- Applicants must have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
- Applicants must be fluent in English
- Applicants must have less than 3 years of work experience
- Applicants must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable, please upload your NYSC certificate)
How to Apply Citi Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) Recruitment.
Interested applicants seeking for Emerging Markets Analyst (EMEA) Full Time Analyst Program are advised to register and submit application online for the program.
Attach your updated CV, full academic transcript and ID or passport copy.
Application Deadline: April 2022