Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Academic Calendar 2020/2021: Federal University Dutse, FUD IJMB programme academic calendar for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
The management of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) has released the academic calendar for the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) programme for 2020/2021 academic session.
- Shell 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- NDA PGDNSS Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Bank of Industry (BoI) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates for SSC 47 / DSSC 26 2020
- Abax-OOSA Professionals Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- NYSC Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Nondera Energy Services Limited
- Skusat 2020 Cooper Contest – Apply & Participate To Win N200,000 Cash
- Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Holland Government Scholarships 2021/2022 for International Students
- Free CAC Business Name Registration Form & Aggregators Email (PDF)
- ABU Division of Agricultural Colleges (DAC) Admission Form 2020/2021
- Latest Federal Government Recruitment 2020 | FG Jobs This Month
FUD IJMB Academic Calendar.
- 11th November 2020: Meeting with the tutors of IJMB
- 16th November 2020: Resumption of lecture First-semester examination
- Jan. 25th, 2020: First Semester Examination
- 8th February, 2021: Beginning of second semester lecture
- 3rd May. 2021 Commencement of second-semester examination
- 3rd June 2021: Commencement of Examination final examination registration
- 25th June, 2021: commencement of the final examination
- August 2021: Release of 2021 Results
RULES AND REGULATION FOR IJMB STUDENTS
Sequel to the approval given to resume Academic activities, the students are to note and abide by the following rules and regulations:
1. Students are advised to fully follow COVID-19 protocol by wearing a face mask while in school.
2 Dress code: Students are to dress decently while in school.
3. ldentity Card: I.D to be displayed to the students while in school.
4 Attendance: Attendance to classes, text, and assignments are compulsory and 75% of class attendance is a condition for both internal and final examinations.
5. Pass mark to qualify for the final examination is to be determined by the subject head und only the recommended students by the subject head will be allowed to sit for the final examination.