The Nigeria Youth Investment fund (NYIF) aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each NYIF fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
Have you been trained, have login issues? Do you want to register for NYIF? Find out about NYIF Guidelines or Ten (10) things about NYIF you should know before registering.
Those existing applicants or prospective applicants should forward his/her complaint with the details below
- Full names
- Mobile phone number
- Training batch
- Certificate number
- State of Origin
National Youth Investment fund Numbers and Email for Lodging of Complaints.
The details requested above should be forwarded to NYIF via [email protected] or the appropriate phone number for each geo-political zones as follows:
1. 07047024251: South South ZONE
2. 07047598382 : North East ZONE
3. 08181127180 : North West ZONE
4. 08152947812 : South West ZONE
5. 07087792103 : North Central ZONE
6. 07053820081 : South East ZONE
So if you are an Applicants looking for support in regards to any NYIF issue, be it training or Registration, kindly call or send your complaint to the email above.