BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program For MSE’s & Requirements: The BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program is a collaboration between the Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) and the Bank of Agriculture (BOA) to boost the output of micro and small enterprises (MSEs) across the country.
Application is now open to all suitably-qualified MSMEs located in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Kaduna, and Oyo state. They can apply for loans within the range of N1.2 million to N5 million on business-friendly terms, which includes waiving of collateral.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- UNILAG Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & How to Apply
- Access Bank Graduate Green Internship Program 2021
- Access Bank Accelerator Internship Program 2021
- Ogun State Government (OGUNINVEST) Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- NNPC/Chevron JV National University Scholarship 2020
- Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Campaign 2020
- World Bank #Blog4Dev Competition 2021 for Africans
- How to Access 10 Million Naira Collateral-free CBN AGSMEIS Loan
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Program Requirements:
BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund prospective applicants are expected to provide answers to some questions listed on the application portal, see below for some of the questions.
1) Does your enterprise currently employ ≤ 50 employees?
2) Is your enterprise operating within FCT, Oyo or Kaduna State?
3) Is your enterprise operating within the Food-processing or Agro-processing industry?
4) Has your enterprise been in operation since 2018?
5) Is your enterprise wholly Nigerian owned?
6) Can your enterprise employ at least 2 people from the loan requested?
7) Does your enterprise or major promoter(s) have any credit history?
1) Does your enterprise have a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number? (Please note that registrations are still on-going and you may register to receive your ID Number)
2) Does the enterprise have a CAC registration number?
3) Does the enterprise have a Tax Identification Number (TIN)?
4) Does the enterprise have a NAFDAC registration number for its products? (for packaged food products only)
5) Is/are there any audited financial statements?
1) Does the enterprise have a marketing plan?
2) Does your enterprise source at least 65% of its raw materials locally?
3) Have you had up to 35% of your product stock unsold in the last two years?
BOA-SMEDAN Fund Registration Portal and Application Requirements.
To apply for BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund, visit https://www.simplifiedcredit.net/matching-fund/screening OR CLICK HERE TO START the application process.
Sharing is caring… Kindly use the share buttons listed on THIS PAGE to share this article titled “BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund” if you find it helpful.