DV2021 Green Card Lottery Requirements | Eligible Countries & How to Apply : Are you searching for the requirements necessary to apply for DV2021 Lottery application form? Do you want to apply for DV2021 green card lottery? Do you want to know the find out the DV2021 Green Card Lottery Requirements? If yes, read this post to the end and you’ll find all information regarding DV2021 green card lottery requirements.
The United States of America Green Card DV- Lottery is pleased to release the eligible states for DV-2021 Diversity Visa Lottery. The DV-2021 Diversity Visa Lottery application portal is open for all individuals all over the world. Applicants should please see the basic requirements below.
DV2021 Green Card Lottery Requirements
- All applicants applying for DV-2021 Green Card Lottery must be a citizen of the qualified countries listed below.
- This qualified countries are countries with low immigration rates to the United States.
- Any applicant born in a country with high US immigration rate will be excluded for the DV lottery.
- Below is comprehensive list of countries whose natives are currently excluded from participating in the Green Card Lottery.
Natives of the following countries are excluded from the DV2021 Green Card Lottery program for this year
- China (mainland only)
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- South Korea
- United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland)
NOTE: United Kingdom includes the dependent areas listed below
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands
- Turks and Caicos Islands. Northern Ireland does qualify.
Eligible Countries for DV2021 Green Card Lottery
Individuals born in the following countries are eligible for the DV2021 Green Card Lottery this year
- Individuals born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt for the DV2021 Green Card Lottery this year.
- individuals born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are also qualified for DV2021 Green Card Lottery.
- Natives from all other countries may register for the DV2021 Green Card Lottery.
Please note that you may be qualified even if you were born in a non-qualifying country
Applicants who were born in a none-qualifying country can still apply for the DV2021 Green Card Lottery based on the native country of their parents or spouse. i.e if an individual was born in a non-qualifying country and his or her spouse was born in a qualifying country such individual can claim his or her spouse’s country of birth as his or her country of eligibility provided you and your spouse are on the selected DV2021 lottery application.
DV-2021 Green Card Lottery Education or Work Experience Qualification Requirements
You must meet at least one of the two requirements (Option 1 or Option 2) before applying for the DV2021 immigration visa program
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 year course of elementary and secondary education in the United States
- OR applicants must have successfully completed his or her education in less than 12 years or greater than 12 years if the course of study completed relates to the US High School Degree
Applicants must have worked in at least one of the following occupations for a minimum of 2 years within the last 5 years to qualify for the DV2021 Lottery Green Card Lottery
PLEASE NOTE THAT: Applicants who do not provide a proof of education should no apply for the DV2021 Lottery
DV-2021 Diversity Visa Lottery Application Deadline
The DV-2021 Diversity Visa Lottery application portal is open to all individuals world-wide and closes on November 8, 2019.