NAF DSSC/SSC Recruitment Form Portal 2019 www.airforce.mil.ng : This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment form for its Direct Regular Commission / Direct Short Service Commission Medical Special Enlistment is to commence from 22nd October, 2019 to 19th November, 2019.
Furthermore, the Nigerian Airforce, NAF DSSC/SSC recruitment portal will be accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply online. The NAF recruitment portal is www.airforce.mil.ng.
Also Check This Out: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
NAF DSSC/SSC Online Registration Starts on 22nd October, 2019 and Closes on 19th November, 2019.
Table of Contents
General Requirements for NAF DSSC/SSC Recruitment Form 2019.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor‘s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
2. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
3. Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
5. Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
NOTICE: NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
Also Check This Out: Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
NAF Recruitment Zonal Screening Centres.
Applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the NAF Zonal Enlistment Exercise.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
Documents Required for Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Screening Exercise.
Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the NAF Zonal Enlistment Centers:
- Birth Certificate
- Originals of Education Certificates and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test).
- Applicants are warned against giving false information as information supplied will be used to evaluate your suitability for shortlisting at any particular stage. Any false information discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a-b above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Applicant‘s local Government attestation form must be signed by a military officer who hails from the state of the applicant and not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Government Chairman/Secretary, Magistrates and Principals of government secondary schools from applicants‘ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms.
- Additionally, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigeneship certificate from their Local Government.
- Photocopies of all documents and credentials will be collected from applicants after screening during the Zonal Enlistment Exercise and Interview.
Also Check This Out: NSCDC Salary Structure & Ranks
How to Apply NAF DSSC/SSC Recruitment Form Portal 2019 Through www.airforce.mil.ng
At the moment, the recruitment form portal has not been made available yet.
Mediangr.com.ng will inform you whenever the NAF recruitment commences. So, Kindly BOOKMARK THIS PAGE and keep visiting it on daily basis to find latest news regarding NAF recruitment form online.
If you want to be notified as soon as the NAF Recruitment Form Portal is open, kindly drop a comment below and you will always be notified of latest news from Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2019.