Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form 79RRI www.naportal.com.ng : This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that the online registration for the 79 Regular Recruits Intake for both Trades/None Tradesmen and women into the Nigerian Army is ongoing.
The Nigerian Army Recruitment form will commence on 7th October, 2019 and end 29th November, 2019.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form 79RRI www.naportal.com.ng.
To be successfully apply for this job, all candidates must meet up with the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019.
Basic Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2019.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and posses a National Identity card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also posses OND/Trade Test/City and Guild Certificate Details are available on the website.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 21st December, 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
NOTE: All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authorities. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019 Important Information.
1. There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test (CBT) to be conducted on candidates.
2. No special centre for recruitment.
3. There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates respective state of origin.
5. Any candidate who falsified or forged his/her results and discovered even during training at depot NA would be withdrawn.
6. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to await to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
7. You are advised to carefully read the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 09059924328, 080326569770
8. Names of Shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 2nd December, 2019 on the website.
9. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 8th December, 2019.
10. Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentations and training from 23rd December, 2019.
11. On completion of training, all successful candidates to be prepared for inclusion into the North East Theatre of Operations.
Finally, We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.