Veritas University Admission Forms 2021/2022: Veritas University, Abuja pre-degree, IJMB and JUPEB programmes admission forms for the 2021/2022 academic session are now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree, IJMB and JUPEB programmes of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Hektoen Institute Grand Prix Essay Competition 2021/2022
- De Montfort University Leicester Early Payment Scholarship 2021/2022
- LIT Ireland Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Scholarship 2021
- Limerick Institute of Tech Postgraduate Higher Diploma Scholarship 2021
- Deloitte Graduate Academy 2021 Finance and Control Programme
- ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship Recruitment 2021
- PTDF Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Veritas University Pre-Degree (Foundation) Programme
The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME \ with as much as 99% success. The programme offers a subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge enables you to gain admission into the 200 level in Vertias University.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge result does not expire.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge candidates do not need to write UTME/JAMB to gain admission into 200 level.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for Veritas University Pre-Degree, IJMB and JUPEB Admission Forms
Application and Screening fees is Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, GCE/WAEC, NECO/ NABTEB result, including the completed form and send to: email@example.com. You can also submit them at: Admission office Veritas University Abuja.
The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
All payments should be made in the University accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
Please call; Rev. Fr. Dr. Peter Bakwaph: 08039398830, Mr Iliya Cephas: 07086858143, Dr. Chika Duru: 08038971084, Mr. Christopher Otene: 08035166055
or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com