UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022: School of Nursing, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) is now selling application forms for admission into its basic nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the UDUTH school of nursing form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, basic nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Table of Contents
You May Also Like:
- How To Apply For NOUN Transcript
- How to Upload NOUN Project
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Things You Need To Know About NOUN
- How To Calculate NOUN CGPA And GPA
- NOUN Admission Requirements For Freshers
- List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission List 2021/2022
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2022/2023
- Apply for Chevening British Library Fellowship 2022/2023
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- Port Harcourt Poly Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Courses
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of application forms commence from 2nd August, 2021 and close 28th August, 2021.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
For further enquires please contact/call: email@example.com/ 08038724963, 08034361144