NAUTH School of Nursing Admission List 2021/2022: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) school of nursing admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the School of Nursing, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Nursing programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in all stages of the college interview exercise are by this notice informed that the admission list is now available online. Prospective candidates can now proceed to confirm their admission status by following the procedure below;
- Go to the institution admission status checking portal at https://sonnauth.edu.ng/sonportal/admissionliz.php
- Select Admission Batch i.e. 2021 B
- Finally, click on View list to see the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Candidates whose names appear on the list are to visit the School of Nursing NAUTH Nnewi to collect their admission letter and prospectus from 2nd August 2021. Make a payment of (#1000.00) only into the school account at the account department of the hospital, obtain the school receipt before proceeding to collect your admission letter. The resumption date is 27th September 2021.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital school of nursing admission list.
You May Also Like:
- How To Apply For NOUN Transcript
- How to Upload NOUN Project
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Things You Need To Know About NOUN
- How To Calculate NOUN CGPA And GPA
- NOUN Admission Requirements For Freshers
- List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission List 2021/2022
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2022/2023
- Apply for Chevening British Library Fellowship 2022/2023
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- Port Harcourt Poly Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Courses