Plateau College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List 2021/2022: Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME during the 2021/2022 academic session.
Prospective students that participated in the entrance examination conducted on July 7, 2021, can now check their admission status from the names pasted on the notice board within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also check the institution Facebook page for the list. Follow the link below:
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
You May Also Like:
- How To Apply For NOUN Transcript
- How to Upload NOUN Project
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Things You Need To Know About NOUN
- How To Calculate NOUN CGPA And GPA
- NOUN Admission Requirements For Freshers
- List of NOUN Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses/Programmes
- Delta State College of Health Technology Admission List 2021/2022
- Chevening Ethiopia Leadership Fellowship 2022/2023
- Apply for Chevening British Library Fellowship 2022/2023
- Chevening UK Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- Port Harcourt Poly Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | ND Full-Time
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Postgraduate Courses