Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarships 2023/2024 for Nigerian Students.
Nestlé Nigeria PLC is delighted to invite qualified students from her host communities (Obafemi Owode, Sagamu and Agbara in Ogun State and Manderigi and Abaji in Federal Capital Territory) to apply for her community scholarships.
The scholarships which is for Science and Technical Courses is open to SS1 students only in specified secondary schools and First year students only in accredited Universities and Polytechnics.
Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarships is designed to provide educational opportunities for deserving students, enabling them to pursue their educational and personal goals through financial sponsorship
The Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship Scheme is structured into two categories: senior secondary and tertiary. Under these categories, students will receive financial support covering tuition, accommodation, uniforms, books, and other educational expenses throughout their academic journey.
This scholarship initiative aligns with Sustainable Development Goal 4, which aims to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all by 2030.
he Nestle Nigeria Community Scholarship will cover the full costs of the following for its beneficiaries;
- Living expenses
- Books and study materials
for Nestle Nigeria University Scholarship Qualification
- Be in 100-level students only of accredited Universities and Polytechnics studying Science and Technical Courses
- Have obtained 5 credits in WASSCE OR NECO SSCE at one sitting in Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology + at least 200 in UTME/JAMB
for Nestle Nigeria Senior Secondary Qualification
- Awards only for SS1 students in Science and Technical classes in the following schools:
- Owode High School, Owode
- Remo Secondary School, Sagamu
- Methodist Comprehensive College, Sagamu
- Remo Division High School, Sagamu
- Federal Government Girls College, Sagamu
- Have obtained 5 credits in BECE (JSS3) exams, in specific subjects including Mathematics, English and Basic Science.
Application Deadline: October 25, 2023
For More Information: