NAOC One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme 2020 : Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited invites applications from qualified candidates for its 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme. The program is open to only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
- Confederation of African Football Recruitment for Financial Director
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates Current News Update Today 2019
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020
- NSCDC News: 2.5M Nigerians Applied Civil Defence Recruitment 2019
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 careers.mtnonline.com
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020
Applications are invited for:
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Fill Application Form (docs.)