Borno State Scholarship Interview Date & Requirements 2021: Borno State Scholarship Board has announced the selection interview date and requirements.
This is to inform all students of Borno State origin who applied for the scholarship online that His Excellency Prof. BABAGANA UMARA ZULUM mni fnse, The Executive Governor Of Borno State has approved the interview for the 2020/2021 Students’ allowances.
- NDLEA Final List of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Download PDF
- eason Why NIRSAL/CBN May Not Approve Your COVID-19 Loan
- How To Check Your NIRSAL COVID-19 Loan Approval Status
- INEC Voter Registration Portal 2021/2022 | https://cvr.inecnigeria.org
- JAMB Result Portal 2021 – Portal-jamb-gov-ng/eFacility_/CheckUTMEResults
- AIMS NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science 2021
- KwaZulu-Natal Unemployed Agricultural Graduates Programme (UAGP) 2021
The Interview will commence on Monday 5th July 2021. At their various Institutions designated places.
During the Interview, about 26,174 Candidates are expected to be interviewed.
Documents Required from Applicants for the Exercise are as follows:
- Admission Letter (Institution Admission letter)
- Registration Receipt
- Institution Identity Card
- Local Govt. Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
- 2 Passports photograph.