AOS Orwell Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021/2022 for Undergraduates: AOS Orwell a foremost indigenous oilfield servicing company is pleased to announce the AOS Orwell tertiary Scholarship Scheme for undergraduate students in Nigeria.
Undergraduate students studying any engineering course who are in their 200 level are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and be enrolled for a scholarship that will support their educational pursuits.
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
The scholarship scheme stems from the company’s commitment and social responsibility to its community. It is a merit-based scholarship open to full-time undergraduates studying in Rivers State University.
AOS Orwell Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for AOS Orwell Tertiary Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study (2018/2019 admission year).
- Be s student of Rivers State University
- Be studying Engineering
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
How to Apply for AOS Orwell Scholarship.
Eligible applicants for the AOS Orwell scholarship are to complete the application form accessible from the online application link.
Selected students will be invited for computer-based qualifying tests in a selected examination center in Rivers State. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old and should be on a white background (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Applicants are to ensure that the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mix up and also ensure to attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Application Deadline: 15th August 2021