Korea University College of Medicine Scholarships for Foreign Students: Around 89% of all admitted international students will be awarded scholarships alongside admission into the College of Medicine at Korea University – South Korea. Interested candidates around the globe are welcome to apply.
The award is based on student academic performances and will granted for up to eight semesters depending on the student category. After the initial award, a student needs to maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher for the College of Medicine to continue granting the Foreign Student Scholarships under its own policy.
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- Both admission evaluation and scholarship award evaluation will be conducted automatically and simultaneously. You do not need to contact the department individually for recommendation form the department.
- College of Medicine will grant Foreign Student Scholarship (75% of tuition fee) under its own policy.
|Foreign Student Scholarship A||· – GPA from the previous (latest) school 4.0 or above (out of 4.5),
3.83 or above (out of 4.3), 3.57 or above(out of 4.0),
or 90 or above (out of 100)·
– TOEFL (PBT) 577 or above, TOEFL (CBT) 233 or above, TOEFL (iBT) 90 or above,
– Recommendation from the department and permission from the dean of graduate school·
– All three requirements should be satisfied to be awarded Scholarship A.
|Foreign Student Scholarship B||· – Recommendation from the department and permission from the dean of graduate school|
|Foreign Student Scholarship C
(Natural Science or Engineering Area)
|· – Recommendation from the department and permission from the dean of graduate school|
- Scholarship will be awarded to master’s students and doctoral students for four semesters and to integrated master’s and doctoral students for eight semesters.
|Foreign Student Scholarship A||· – 100% of entrance fee and tuition fee|
|Foreign Student Scholarship B||· – 60% of entrance fee and tuition fee|
|Foreign Student Scholarship C||· – 75% of tuition fee|
Additionally, some professor in the Natural Sciences or Engineering area may offer a stipend to excellent students individually from their own research fund
How to Apply for Korea University College of Medicine Scholarships.
Interested foreign students required to apply for admission into the College of Medicine to be eligible for the scholarship. No separate application is required.
Application Deadline: Open