Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021/2022 for International Students: Are you an international student looking out for scholarships to study in the United Kingdom? Then apply for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 at the University of Sussex.
This scholarship is awarded as a £10,000 tuition fee reduction, is available to applicants applying to study a Master’s course at the University.
To be eligible for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have accepted an offer for a full time studies at any eligible master’s courses.
- The eligible courses are: Energy and Climate Policy MSc; Project Management; Science and Technology Policy; Strategic Innovation Management; Sustainable Development.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from recognized institutions of higher learning.
- WAEC Timetable for May/June 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable]
- Google Inside Look Program 2021 for Software Engineering
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance 2021/2022
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- OAU ODL B.Sc. in e-Agric Extension and Community Eng. Form 2021
- Nigerians to Submit Phone IMEIs to NCC in Three Months
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
How to Apply.
Interested applicants for the Margaret Sharp Master’s Scholarship 2021 are to apply for the scholarship after accepting an offer of a place on an eligible course.
Applicants also need to provide a statement of academic interests when they apply. Statement will be assessed on how well an applicant demonstrate the following:
- Clear and specific goals with what you aim to do after you finish your masters
- Significant work experience or extra-curricular activities related to your chosen Masters.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021 at 23:59 (GMT)