Young Water Fellowship Uganda for Entrepreneurs 2021: Applications are open for the Young Water Fellowship (YWF) Uganda 2021. The program has since 2017 supported over 75 youth-led start-ups in 30 countries. The YWF Uganda 2021 empowers early-stage young entrepreneurs to validate and launch social businesses that tackle water, sanitation & hygiene issues at the community level.
The selected young entrepreneurs are provided with a holistic package of financial and technical support, including: training, coaching and mentorship, opportunities for seed funding and networking. By launching their social businesses, these young entrepreneurs contribute to universal access to safe water and sanitation.
Throughout the incubation phase of the program (October 2021-September 2022), the selected Young Water Fellows will benefit from:
- Two one-week bootcamps providing start-up training in the WASH sector.
- Coaching and mentoring support.
- Support in developing networks in the entrepreneurship and WASH sectors.
- The opportunity to apply for a seed funding of up to $5,000 to develop a pilot project of their social enterprises during 6 months and validate their impact.
Young Water Fellowship Eligibility and Requirements.
- Be 18 to 35 years old at the time of the application.
- Be founder or co-founder of the initiative.
- Be a Ugandan citizen and resident.
- Have an initiative that addresses a water supply/sanitation/hygiene/waste management/water management issue and be willing to turn it into a social business. The initiative should be at an early stage (within the first 2 years) and ready to be piloted.
How to Apply Young Water Fellowship Uganda for Entrepreneurs.
To apply to the Fellowship and get a chance to receive a one-year business support, you have to fill in an online form. Only complete applications with detailed answers will be considered. One-line answers to questions that ask for a description are considered incomplete, and therefore not eligible.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022