ECU Hospitality Placements for International Students 2021/2022: Applications are hereby invited from international students who are interested to participate in a hospitality project to be hosted by a selected number of institutions in Australia – Edith Cowan University (ECU) being among. The successful 100 students will receive an applied learning experience with industry partner, ACCOR Hotels from September to December 2021.
Dr Edmund Goh has secured a $50,000 International Education Innovation Grant from StudyPerth to help increase international hospitality students’ employment opportunities in hospitality. The purpose of the grant is to fast-track their job readiness and enter the hospitality industry immediately to address the urgent hospitality workforce shortage.
- JASIRI Talent Investor Program 2021 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- East-West Center Asia Pacific Leadership Program 2022 (Scholarship available)
- Africa Matters Ambassadors Program (AMAP) 2022 for Young African Leaders
- AUC/UNDP African Young Women Leaders Fellowship 2021/2022 (Funded)
- FCT Scholarship Application Forms for 2020/2021 Award Session
- Investing In Equality Scholarship to Attend One Young World Summit 2022
- NERC Electricity Essay Challenge 2021 for Secondary School Students
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme 2022/2023 (Fully-funded)
- 10 Tips to Earn Money from Blogging in Nigeria Legitimately
About Edith Cowan University (ECU)
Edith Cowan University (ECU) provides the ideal learning environment for people who want to reach their potential. Located in Western Australia, our industry-relevant teaching and research, supportive study environment and award-winning facilities enable ECU students to do more than just survive in this world – they thrive in it. Established in 1991, ECU took the opportunity to reshape the way higher education is delivered in a distinctive and inspiring campus environment. ECU courses are developed in consultation with industry, and teaching staff have extensive industry experience.
Aim and Benefits of ECU Hospitality Placements
All training expenses will be covered by the grant such as meals, uniforms, training materials and venue hire. During this period, students will work across key hotel departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, and Food & Beverage) to gain an in-depth knowledge about hotel operations.
Requirements for ECU Hospitality Placements
To participate, you should be an international student enrolled in hospitality or tourism at any of the above institutions, passionate about hospitality, and interested in jumpstarting your hospitality career.
How to Apply for ECU Hospitality Placements.
please send an expression of interest, a CV, and a 300 words statement as to why you should be selected for this learning experience, why are you passionate about working in hospitality, and what do you expect to learn out of this experience.
For more details, visit ECU website.