BeChangeMaker Africa Social Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme: Applications are invited from suitably qualified social entrepreneurs for the BeChangeMaker Africa Social Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme.
The programme provides access to high quality learning content on HP LIFE, tools and technology for startup acceleration, dedicated coaching, mentoring and customized support, as well as the opportunity to tap into a diverse global network of potential supporters and investors.
- Nigeria Maritime University Resumption Date 2021
- EMEND World Environment Day Writing Competition 2021
- Mama Cass Restaurant Limited Recruitment 2021 & How to Apply
- University of Western Australia Global Excellence Scholarship 2021
- Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021/2022 [Funded to the United States]
- Jim Ovia Foundation Leaders Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Students
- Al-Istiqama University Sumaila (AUSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021
BeChangeMaker Social Entrepreneurship Programme is an online training programme that inspires action on global challenges through social entrepreneurship and the power of skills providing free online learning courses for entrepreneurs, innovators and small business owners.
To be eligible for the Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme 2021, applicants must:
- Be an entrepreneur from Africa who is passionate about scaling up their businesses for the overall good of the people.
- Form a team of two to five people who share the same vision, are between 18 and 35 years old and choose a team leader.
- Technology for start-up acceleration
- Access to high quality learning contents on HP LIFE
- Connection to a diverse global network
- Dedicated coaching and customized support
How to Apply.
Interested applicants for the BeChangeMaker Africa Social Entrepreneurship Acceleration Programme 2021 are to apply and fill out the application form and submit before the application deadline.
Applicants will be required to introduce and share their social challenge in a 1-minute video, upload the video to YouTube as unlisted and include the link in the online application.
Application Deadline: 26th July 2021