Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2021/2022: Are you an outstanding teacher with numerous sterling qualities? Are you and educator having great impact on both your students and the communities around you? Then the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize is for you.
The Global Teacher Prize serves to underline the importance of educators throughout the world. It seeks to acknowledge the impacts of the very best teachers – not only in the classroom but in the larger society and offers them a merit award.
The Prize is a US$1 million award presented annually to an exceptional teacher who has made an outstanding contribution to their profession.
The Global Teacher Prize seeks to make a real difference to the profession and offers positive effect at both the grassroots level and on the global stage. The Prize has inspired over 40 National Teacher Prizes to recognize and celebrate teachers at country level.
To be eligible for the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2021, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Teachers who teach children that are in compulsory schooling, or are between the ages of five and eighteen.
- Teachers who teach children age 4+ in early years government-recognized curriculum.
- Teachers must spend at least 10 hours per week teaching children face-to-face and plan to remain in the teaching profession for the next 5 years.
- Open to teachers in every kind of school and subject to local laws, in every country in the world.
How to Apply for this Prize
Application Deadline: 30 April 2021
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduate Study (Fully-Funded)
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
- Sydney Speaks Master’s Scholarship Award for Study in Australia
- The Ian Parry Scholarship in Photojournalism 2021/2022
- University of Essex Masters Scholarships for Africans in UK 2021/2022
- NDDC 2021 Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship – scholarship.nddc.gov.ng
- JAMB Registration Form 2021 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- King’s College London School of Global Affairs Postgraduate Scholarships 2021/2022
- British Council Arts and Social Media Intern Recruitment for Fresh Graduates
- United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) Visiting PhD Fellowship 2021