Rufus Giwa Poly Owo (RUGIPO) Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, RUGIPO Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain Rufus Giwa Poly post UTME form below.
The Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, invites applications from suitably QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO National Diploma (ND) programmes of the School for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- WAEC Timetable 2021 Second Series [16th Aug – 8th Oct.]
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & How to Apply
- Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2021/2022
- LASU ODLRI Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- Yobe State University School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
- Gombe State University Summer Programme 2021
- Spiritan University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022 | JUPEB and Degree
- NIJ Notice to Graduands on Convocation Fee Payment & Collection of Gowns
- JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) Convocation Programme of Events 2021
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates that scored 120 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are invited to apply and participate in the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates are enjoined to visit the Portal of the Polytechnic (sf.rugipo.edu.ng) for further information and register after paying through UNIFIED PAYMENTS PLATFORM with the use of master card or verve card in any Commercial Bank throughout the country for Screening fee, Administrative fee and portal fee to access the Website.
Meanwhile, the screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only.
Applicants for the screening exercise are also requested to upload the following:
- JAMB Data (with score)
- Ordinary Level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE and NABTEB)
- Passport photograph
- Candidates are also to upload their O’Level result(s) on JAMB CAPS before final consideration for admission
Each candidate is advised to visit the portal of the Polytechnic on a regular basis for emerging development on his/her admission status.