NKST College of Health Technology Mkar Admission Form 2021/2022: NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, is now selling application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the available programmes, requirements and how to apply for NKST College of Health Technology admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the NKST College of Health Technology, Mkar, Benue State, various programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- LASPOTECH Admission List 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
- EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Extends Registration Deadline 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Registration Deadline for 2nd Semester 2019/2020
- EKSU Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021
- Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2021
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2020/2021
- DAAD ClimapAfrica PostDoc Fellowship in Climate Change Research 2021
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program (FVSP) 2021 for Nigerians
NKST College of Health Technology Courses and Admission Requirements
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
- National Diploma in Community Health (applicants MUST write UTME)
- National Diploma in Health Information Management(HIM) – applicants MUST write UTME and score at least 120 marks.
- Environmental Health Technology (ND/HND) applicants MUST write UTME.
- Environmental Health Technician
- Dental Surgery Technician
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
All applicants must possess five (5) credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for NKST College of Health Technology Admission Form
All forms cost N6,500 only payable to
Account Name: NKST CHT MKAR
Account Number: 1012086938
Bank: Zenith Bank
For more enquiries Contact: +2348032899341, +2348113691957 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com