Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lead City University (LCU), Ibadan, Oyo State, undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Npower Fixes Date for Enrollment of New Beneficiaries – See New Date
- CBN Approves N432 billion to Fund Cultivation of Nine Commodities
- FUD Cut Off Marks: Federal University Dutse Official Cut-off Marks 2020
- Federal University of Lafia FULAFIA Postgraduate Courses
- Npower Disengages 500000 Beneficiaries of Batch A & Batch B
- NMFB Covid-19 Loan Website – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- How to Register NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan – nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
- FG Plans to Establish Special Courts for Rape Cases
Lead City University Undergraduate Programme Admission Requirements.
1. The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent credit level pass in 5 subjects, including English Language obtained not more than two sittings. Alternative entrance requirement without UTME is the Direct Entry. Under these category holders of GCE ‘A’ Levels, IJMB, JUPEB, NCE, OND, University Diploma, or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II of the Bachelor’s degree programme. Conversion programmes (2years) for Holders of University degrees, HND, ACA, or with equivalent qualifications are also available
2. Candidates who originally did not choose Lead City University in their UTME application can also be considered for admission. Those that did not do the UTME are advised to apply to us for the IJMB/JUPEB pre-degree programes. This does not require UTME scores. On successful completion of the programme, candidates can proceed to 200 Level via Direct Entry. The IJMB /JUPEB certificates are recognized by JAMB for its Direct Entry admission into any Nigerian or foreign university.
How to Apply Lead City University Post UTME Screening Form 2020.
Purchase of Application Forms
- Prospective candidates are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000.00) into any of the under-listed banks
- Please use Pay Direct in any Bank,
- Account Name: Lead City University, Ibadan.
- Access Bank Account Number: 0014074992
- G.T. Bank. Account Number: 0029591261
- UBA Bank Account Number.: 1015466816
- Wema Bank Account Number: 0122675904
Online Undergraduate Application Form: Download the Application Form here, then pay directly to the designated accounts
Designated Selling Points for Undergraduate Forms
- Main Campus: Lead City University Ibadan. Lagos Ibadan Express-WayToll Gate, Ibadan
- Lagos Office: Shop B24, 1st Floor (Above Stanbic IBTC) Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex Surulere, Lagos State.
- Port-Harcourt Office: Rofbidut Nigeria Limited, 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt, River State.
Lead City University Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The management of Lead City University has announced the Post UTME Admission Screening dates for the 2020/2021 academic session as follows;
Lead City Post UTME Screening Dates
- To be announced later
Screening Centres: The designated screening centres for the applicants are:
1. MAIN CAMPUS:Lead City University, Lagos Ibadan Toll Gate, Ibadan.