LASU Part-Time Diploma in PHE Form 2020/2021: Lagos State University, LASU part-time Diploma programme in Physical and Health Education admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into a 2-year Diploma Programme in Physical and Health Education of Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 Academic Session..
- ABU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Apply
- MAPOLY Registration & Fees Payment Deadline 2020/2021
- Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2020 Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Yale Young Global Scholars YYGS Program 2021- Scholarships Available
- How to Apply Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship 2021/2022
- Full Scholarship at Yenching Academy of Peking University 2021
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2021
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2021
- Federal Government Recruitment for Programme Coordinator 2020
- Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Digital Nigeria Registration Portal 2020/2021 – www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng
- AfDB AgriPitch Competition 2020 for Youth Agripreneur
- African Youth Networks Movement (AYNM) COVID-19: In My City Contest 2020
LASU Part-Time Diploma in PHE Admission Requirements.
Candidates who possess any of the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission into the 2-year Diploma in Physical and Health Education Programme;
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with at least three  Credit Passes;
- Grade II Teachers Certificate with at least three  Merit Passes;
- General Certificate of Education [GCE] with at least Three  Credit Passes at 0’Level;
- Mature Candidates not less than 35 years of age who are also International/National athletes with Medals/Certificates can benefit from the Programme with at least Two  Credits.
How to Apply for LASU Part-Time Diploma in PHE Admission Form.
Application form for the programme is obtainable from the University’s website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira [N10,000:00] only
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money to any individual/other account or through other means aside from the one above does that to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing date of application is Eight  weeks from the date of this publication