LASU Matriculation Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection 2019/2020: The matriculation ceremony schedule of the Lagos State University (LASU) for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted students has been announced. See the LASU matriculation ceremony date, time, venue below.
This is to inform the general public and most importantly, all the newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has announced the schedule for the 2019/2020 matriculation ceremony.
- ABU Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 is Out – How to Apply
- Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 2020 Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs
- Yale Young Global Scholars YYGS Program 2021- Scholarships Available
- How to Apply Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship 2021/2022
- Full Scholarship at Yenching Academy of Peking University 2021
- Johnson & Johnson WiSTEM2D Scholars Award Program 2021
- E4D Continuing Education Scholarship Programme 2021
- Federal Government Recruitment for Programme Coordinator 2020
- Survival Fund Artisan/Transport Scheme Registration Portal 2020
- Ekiti State College of Agriculture and Technology Recruitment 2020
- Digital Nigeria Registration Portal 2020/2021 – www.digitalnigeria.gov.ng
- AfDB AgriPitch Competition 2020 for Youth Agripreneur
- African Youth Networks Movement (AYNM) COVID-19: In My City Contest 2020
LASU Matriculation Ceremony Schedule.
Lagos State University announces its matriculation ceremony for the newly admitted students for 2019/2020 academic session as detailed below:
DATE: Wednesday, 14th October, 2020.
VENUE: University Auditorium Complex, Ojo
In view of the above, newly admitted students are to collect their Matriculation Gowns from their respective Faculty Offices.
Also, all Matriculating Students are to entertain their guests at the Matriculation ground. On no account should any matriculating Student host/entertain the guests in any Faculty. Failure to comply with this directive may lead to forfeiture of the provisional admission.
Please note, School fees are to be fully paid by Matriculating Students. All concerned Students are expected to also complete their clearance and registration process [es] before the day of Matriculation.