KWASU Business School Admission Form 2020/2021: Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available programmes and how to apply for the KWASU business school admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kwara State University (KWASU) Business School Professional Master Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kwara State University Business School Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- Jedidiah Air Limited (JedAir) Recruitment 2021/2022 & How to Apply
- Jamb Result Checker 2021 Portal Login – Check JAMB UTME Result
The Professional Master Degree Programmes offered by the KWASU BUSINESS SCHOOL are:
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Public Administration
- Master in International Relations and Diplomacy…and
- Master in Policy and Strategic Studies
How to Apply for Kwara State University Business School Admission Form
All programmes run for a minimum duration of 18 months.
Interested candidates can apply online via myportal.kwasu.edu.ng at the cost of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only).
For further enquiries on admission requirements, visit: www.kwasu.edu.ng or call: 08035976174, 08060884444, 08035787553, 07030239820.