Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
- FPTB to Commence Nine Degree Programs in Engineering, Sciences
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Lafarge Africa Plc National Essay Competition 2020 | Over N3 Million in Cash Prizes
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers | N1.75 Million in Prizes
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 | N1m in Funding Support
- Ibhawoh Foundation Essay Competition 2020 for Undergraduate Students
- FUAM JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Giving a breakdown at the matriculation ceremony on Saturday, the Rector, Architect Sanusi Waziri Gumau, said a total of 9,910 applications were received by the polytechnic.
Gumau said 9,654 students were admitted, while 6,559 were registered having meet the requirements.
Giving a breakdown of the classes of the registered students who matriculated, the Rector revealed that 950 were for Diploma, 3125 for National Diploma, 2,421 for Higher National Diploma and 93 for IJMB.
He said the ceremony was earmarked by the Academic Board of Polytechnic to hold on April 2020 but could not hold due to the coronavirus pandemic that forced schools to close all academic exercise.
SEE ALSO: Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) to Commence 9 Degree Programs in Engineering, Sciences.
The Rector said the polytechnic has secured approval from the National Universities Commission (NUC) to run nine-degree courses in affiliation with the Abu Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi.
Gumau disclosed that four National Diploma programmes name Computer Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Urban and Regional Planning and Crime Management.