KENPOLY Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session [ND Full-Time]: Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the KENPOLY Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (formerly – Rivers State Polytechnic) various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- WAEC Timetable 2021 Second Series [16th Aug – 8th Oct.]
- Coca-Cola Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form & How to Apply
- Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Scholarship Award Scheme 2021/2022
- LASU ODLRI Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- Yobe State University School Fees Schedule 2020/2021
- Gombe State University Summer Programme 2021
- Spiritan University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022 | JUPEB and Degree
- NIJ Notice to Graduands on Convocation Fee Payment & Collection of Gowns
- JABU JUPEB Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session
- Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) Convocation Programme of Events 2021
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Post UTME Eligibility
(i). Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 120 in the 2021 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii). Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below.
How to Apply for KENPOLY Post UTME Form
STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
The deadline for the submission of the Application Form is October 31, 2021.