KENPOLY HND Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session: Application forms for admission into the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori, (formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) HND full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session are out. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for the KENPOLY HND form below.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the following fully accredited Higher National Diploma (HND) courses of Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (Formerly Rivers State Polytechnic) for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Form 2021/2022
- National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form 2021/2022
- United Nations World Food Programme (UN WFP) Job Recruitment 2021
- USAID Youth Excel: Our Knowledge, Leading Change Program 2021
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022
Rivers State Polytechnic Available Programmes & Duration
- School of Management Sciences
(ii) Banking and Finance
(iii) Business Administration and Management
(v) Office Technology and Management
- School of Engineering
(i) Civil Engineering
(ii) Electrical/Electronic Engineering
(iii) Mechanical Engineering
- School of Applied Sciences
(i) Computer Sciences
(ii) Science Laboratory Technology with the following options Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry/Biochemical and Physics with Electronic.
- School of Environmental Technology
(ii) Estate and Management and Valuation
(iii) Surveying and Geo-informatics
(iv) Urban and Regional Planning.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES: The Higher National Diploma (HND) Programme is planned to last for two academic sessions of two semesters each.
KENPOLY HND Admission Entry Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission into the Higher National Diploma are:
(i) National Diploma (ND) from Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori, or other recognized and accredited Polytechnic, with a minimum grade of LOWER CREDIT in relevant discipline.
(ii) Possession of the entry requirement for the corresponding National Diploma (ND) Programme.
(iii) Possession of a credited one year Post National Diploma Industrial work Experience in approved Establishment, Industrial or a Business Organization.
(iv) In exceptional cases, ND holders with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) in the ND examination with two or more years of cognate experience in the specific fields may be considered for admission into HND Programme.
How to Apply for Ken Saro-Wiwa Poly HND Admission Form
STEP 1: Interested candidates for HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N16, 300 (N15, 000 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges).
The candidate shall provide the following details:
UTME registration number
Phone Number and any other detail
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Candidates applying for HND Programme are to send a copy of their industrial Training Certificate and Transcripts for their National Diploma Programme to the
Rivers State Polytechnic