Jigawa State College of Education (JSCOEG) Admission Form 2020/2021: Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) NCE and Pre-NCE admission forms for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale.
JSCOEG Admission Form 2020: The management of the Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) is now selling application forms for admission into its NCE and Pre-NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How to Update Your Npower Nexit Portal – https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Two Foreigners Arrested in NIS & NSCDC Computer-Based Exam Test
- ARPPIS-DAAD PhD Scholarships 2021/2022 For Study at ICIPE
- EKSU Graduating List for December 2020 Convocation
- Niger Delta University JUPEB Form 2020/2021 [NDU Pre-Degree]
- MTN mPulse Hackathon 2020 for Primary & Secondary Nigerian Students
- Nigerian Navy DSSC 28 Shortlisted Candidates 2020 For Interview 2020
- HackXploit Competition 2020 for Young Nigerian Hackers
- NEXIT Portal: How to Apply CBN Empowerment for Npower Beneficiaries
- Nigerian Air Force Shortlisted Candidates 2020 PDF Download
How to Apply for Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form.
Application Fee: Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
JSCOEG Admission Form 2020 – METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application form for admission into the undergraduate programme can be obtained at following designated Center’s.
1. School of Undergraduate Studies Jigawa State College of Education, P.M.B 1002, Gumel.
2. Okasha Computer Plaza No. 7 Maje Road Hadejia.
3. ASH-HAB Computer Kan-gada Road, Kanti Kazaure. 08067489840.
4. S. K. Arts & Gallery B/Kudu No. 23 Dudu Bako Road, Birnin Kudu. 08066923288.
5. Dutse Educational Forum No. 12 Emir Road Dutse.
6. Savings and Loan. Ringim Branch Jigawa State
NB: Only Applicants with Jamb Number are allowed to apply
1. Click on New Application.
2. Enter your name and JAMB number
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your JAMB number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method. After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information, including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required, which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter the institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level). iii) You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc.). iv) You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH:
You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION (JSCOEG Admission Form 2020):
After filling all the necessary information, you should apply by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button. Before final submission of the application, cross-check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because, after any of the information.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed.
The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username. Click on Print Application to print it.
AT SCREENING CENTERS:
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
i)You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgement slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the centre.
iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by an appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
iv) You are to submit the photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.